Cynthia Hutto from "If Someone Had Known" still alive?

Yes, she is still alive. In fact, I received an email from her recently on Facebook. Here is what she had to say.


Cindy
Hi. My grandson, James Hutto III, wrote me this morning and said he had blogged concerning movie. Felt I should respond. 34 yrs. later still struggle at times with how to share info on domestic violence with grandchildren. The main concern w/them are genetics. Would like to touch base w/ you. Thanks


Traciy

Hi Cindy thanks for writing. Did you know there had been a movie based on the case?


Cindy

Hi. Yes I knew. It was 12 yrs. in the making w/ a wonderful woman Kay Hoffman, the producer.



I asked her some more questions but never received an answer back. Oh well, at least we know that she is doing ok. Write me back Cindy!....please.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment